lunes, marzo 10, 2008

Mars' Shifting Sands and The Brightest of Stars

Usualmente reviso la imagen del día de la galería de fotos de la Nasa, y en estos días me he encontrado dos imagenes que me han encantado.


I use to look at the Nasa's Image of day Galery, and there are a lot of beautiful images, I keep the ones I like the best, and these ones impressed me a lot.


Mars' Shifting Sands (Arenas Cambiantes de Marte)



Image Credit: NASA, HiRISE, MRO, LPL (U. Arizona)



The Brightest of Stars (Lo más brillante de las estrellas)


Remolinos de gas y polvo residen en esta vista etérea de una región en donde se forman estrellas vista por el Telescopio Hubble de la Nasa.

Swirls of gas and dust reside in this ethereal-looking region of star formation seen by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope. This majestic view, located in the Large Magellanic Cloud (LMC).


Credit: NASA, ESA, and the Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA)-ESA/Hubble Collaboration

No hay comentarios.: